91视频黄-超碰人人草-久久精品小视频-麻豆小视频-用力来高潮了再用力91-国产精品 日韩-亚洲成人网在线观看-久久桃花网-国产香蕉在线视频-国语一区-99riav视频-婷婷久久网-欧美三级免费观看-中文字幕无码人妻少妇免费-亚洲精品666-在线精品免费视频-蜜臀久久99精品久久久无需会员-黄色av三级-欧美亚洲韩国-草啪啪-国产网站一区-亚洲激情福利-日本xxxxx在线观看-亚洲国产极品-国产精品口爆一区二区三区

30 New COVID-19 Cases Reported on Chinese Mainland

The Chinese mainland reported 30 new novel coronavirus infections, 47 new asymptomatic cases and three new deaths on Saturday, the National Health Commission said.

The 30 new cases included 25 imported cases and five locally transmitted cases in South China’s Guangdong province, the commission said, adding that there also were 11 new suspected cases, all from overseas.

The Chinese mainland had a total of 913 confirmed imported cases as of Saturday night, with 18 in severe conditions, 216 already discharged from hospitals and zero deaths, it said.

On Saturday, 213 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery, bringing the total number of recoveries to 76,964. The number of severe cases also decreased by 36 and 1,869 people with close contacts were released from medical observation.

The Chinese mainland so far has reported 81,669 confirmed cases, 3,329 deaths and traced 713,110 people who had close contacts with 17,436 cases still under medical observation.

Of the 47 new confirmed asymptomatic cases, 16 were imported, the commission said, adding that 1,024 asymptomatic patients were still under medical observation, after releasing 50 on Saturday.

Hong Kong reported 862 new confirmed cases with four deaths by the end of Saturday, Macao reported 44 and Taiwan reported 335 with five deaths.

Central China’s Hubei province, the hardest-hit area on the Chinese mainland, had no new confirmed or suspected case on Saturday. It had 183 patients discharged from hospitals on Saturday and saw three new deaths in its capital city, Wuhan.

The province has so far reported 67,803 confirmed cases, 3,210 fatalities, and 63,945 people discharged from hospitals.

Read more.

Source:?China Daily

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest